List of Missions in Battalion Wars 2
The following is a list of the 20 missions in the second Battalion Wars game; the single Prologue Mission, and the 19 normal missions.
|Rally the Defenses|
|A Matter of Honor|
|Showdown at Big Honshu|
|Repel the Enemy|
|Line in the Sand|
|Wings of the Gunship|
|Their Finest Hour|
|Ice Station X|
There are also 16 multiplayer missions in Battalion Wars 2. The only method of playing these is online, there is no local multiplayer available. Whilst their exact place in the game's chronology is often unknown, approximations can usually be made (although it is usually most difficult in the case of Skirmishes).
- From Tundra With Love - Campaign 3, set shortly before Scorched Earth.
- Crack Squad - Set during the Xylvanian invasion of the Solar Empire from first game.
- Under Siege - Campaign 3, set between Scorched Earth and Operation Nautilus.
- Storm the Beaches - Campaign 2, set shortly before Shipyards Ablaze
- Storm the Palace - Set during the Xylvanian invasion of the Solar Empire from first game
- Destroy All Tundrans - Campaign 3, set between Operation Nautilus and Ice Station X.
- Armada - Campaign 2, set between Up Periscope and Operation Reprimand.
- Aces High - Flashback 1, set sometime between Line in the Sand and Enemies Undone.
- Cold War - Campaign 3, set between Operation Nautilus and Ice Station X.
- Lightning Strike - Flashback 2, set sometime between Incursion and Apocalypse.
- Melee - Flashback 2, set sometime between Incursion and Apocalypse.
- Exchange of Fire - Set during the Xylvanian invasion of the Solar Empire from first game
- Border Patrol - Flashback 1, set between Wings of the Gunship and Enemies Undone.
- Sand Castles - Campaign 1, set sometime between Anglo Attack and A Matter of Honor.
- Donatsu Island - Set during the early stages of the Lightning Wars, when the Legion carried out attacks on the Solar Empire.
- Battle Stations - Campaign 3, set sometime between Operation Nautilus and Ice Station X.