|Run||December 2010 - Present|
|Date opened||May 12, 2010|
|Number of Articles||545*|
NintendoWiki (also known as N Wiki) offers a wide array of unbiased information regarding Nintendo. The wiki primarily focuses on items that relate directly to Nintendo as a company; specifically its products, its people, and its actions. NintendoWiki also aims to focus on items that indirectly relate to Nintendo, such as notable third-parties and contractors, as well as notable Nintendo-related products that they have produced.
- May 12, 2010 – Several months after the idea was first pitched, Archaic finally set up the servers and NintendoWiki was opened. However, the project was kept secret from the public to ensure a peaceful development before its official launch. The first articles were slowly produced, with information pulled from the three founding wikis of NIWA.
- May 29, 2010 – Following many days of little to no editing, TTEchidna joined the project and essentially became RAP's second-in-command. This brought a range of new ideas and changes that helped to stabilize the wiki and increased the rate of development.
- July 19, 2010 – The hundredth image was uploaded. (File:KodaMineo.jpg - 16:59, July 19, 2010)
- August 12, 2010 – The hundredth article was created. (Super Paper Mario for the Wii - 16:20, August 12, 2010)
- August 14, 2010 – The MediaWiki software was upgraded to 1.16.
- October 5, 2010 – Tacopill joined the wiki and set up numerous templates that are currently used on many articles. He also recruited numerous other editors that helped with article creation prior to the wiki's official launch.
- November 13, 2010 – The two-hundredth article was created. (Vol. 246 of Nintendo Power - 10:37, November 13, 2010)
- December 10, 2010 – The wiki is officially launched.