From Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
I enjoy playing Advance Wars, and I know some about mediawiki markup. However, I fail at inserting sources for statements. I also like programming and maths.
I've played AW, AW2, AW:DS and AW4.
Inactive[edit | edit source]
I'm mostly inactive since several years ago, which people undoubtly have noticed.
Todo[edit | edit source]
In no particular order, I might do this (others are of course welcome to help):
Upload in-battle sprites of unitsfrom different factions. Upload small unit and building spritesfor different factions (also white buildings).
- Move stuff in Category:Images/Screenshots to Category:Images/Screenshots/Maps–probably via a wikibot.
- Check the list of links to the chart images, and point them to Damage instead.
- Wikify the DoR table in Damage, though I don't even have the game, so I don't know a whole lot about it...
- Add unit and
building spritesto articles about them.
- Via infobox templates.
Categorize imagesand articles even more (having a nice structure is great when you want to edit all terrain pages, or similar).
- File:Sonja.jpg looks like a low-res File:Asuka.jpg–from the same game, even (Famicom Wars DS).
- [[:File:Will.jpg]] is a non-transparent File:Will.png; no longer needed?