|Fog of War||No|
|CO 2||Olaf Clone|
Just when the Allied Nations thought Black Hole had been defeated and that the war was over, an Orange Star general informs Rachel that Omega Land is being attacked again by Black Hole's forces and that they are destroying every factory in their path. Surprised at how Black Hole managed to gather an army so quickly after their last defeat, Rachel commands the general to call all of the allied Commanding Officers to push their army back, but it is then revealed that all of the factories have been destroyed, so instead Rachel orders him to call her sister Nell for reinforcements. Once all of the COs are gathered, Rachel informs them that they must guard Bluewater Sea at all costs or Omega Land will be defenceless, for they are already outnumbered by Black Hole three-to-one. However, she reassures them that the Macro Land reinforcements are coming in, so they will just have to defend themselves for now.
Meanwhile, Kindle is celebrating that the factories are now ruins and that all that stands in her path are the COs. She introduces the Allied Forces to Olaf, a Commanding Officer from Blue Moon. Just then, the Macro Land reinforcements arrive, including Grit, Sami, Eagle and Sonja, who reveals that Olaf is actually one of Black Hole's clones. Rachel thanks all of the Commanding Officers for their backup and the Allied Nations proceed to fight against Kindle and the Olaf clone.
Rachel once again thanks the Macro Land COs for their help and suggests that they proceed to the other battlefields. Before departing, Colin informs Rachel that Black Hole clones are appearing all over the land, leaving the Orange Star CO to wonder how Black Hole is being able to regenerate their army after they were annihilated.
- "Commander Rachel! we have a situation here! We're under fire! It's Black Hole! Black Hole is attacking Omega Land! They're everywhere! They're systematically destroying every factory in sight!" —Orange Star general (Advance Wars Dual Strike)
- "How... How is that possible? Where did they get their army? Send out the call to all allied COs--we have to regroup and push them back!" —Rachel (Advance Wars Dual Strike)
- "Our factories are destroyed! Almost all of our units have been wiped out. How are we going to fight back?" —Orange Star general (Advance Wars Dual Strike)
- "Not good. Black Hole has already taken several of Omega Land's territories... For now, we must guard Bluewater Sea at all costs. If it falls, Omega Land is defenceless! [...] According to our intel, they outnumber us three to one..." —Rachel (Advance Wars Dual Strike)
- "Macro Land reinforcements are coming. We'll just have to hold out until then. Be brave! We must defend Omega Land!" —Rachel (Advance Wars Dual Strike)
- "Aha! Ha ha ha! Cest merveilleux! The enemy factories are smoldering ruins. All that remains are the COs." —Kindle (Advance Wars Dual Strike)
- "Aha ha ha! Now I get my revenge! I've brought you a special guest. Please give a warm welcome to...Commander Olaf of Black Hole!" —Kindle (Advance Wars Dual Strike)
- "That Olaf is a fake. He's a copy CO--a clone. It's more of Black Hole's nefarious technology. The real Commander Olaf is alive and well back in Macro Land." —Sonja (Advance Wars Dual Strike)
- "Thanks, Sonja...and everyone else who came from Macro Land! Now we can win this fight. Let's go kick some Black Hole tail!" —Rachel (Advance Wars Dual Strike)
- "Sami, Grit, Sonja, and Eagle... Thank you for coming. [...] Now that we have Macro Land backup, we can fight on equal terms. Let's gather up the troops and head for the other battlefields." —Rachel (Advance Wars Dual Strike)
- "Commander Rachel! We just received fresh intel! Clones are popping up all over the place!" —Colin (Advance Wars Dual Strike)
- "Black Hole was annihilated, yet their army has regenerated. What's going on here?" —Rachel (Advance Wars Dual Strike)