||Rout or HQ capture
|Fog of War
||Yes (starting on Day 3)
Pincer Strike is the twenty-fourth mission of the Advance Wars: Dual Strike campaign.
Kindle laments the Macro Land reinforcements from the last mission but reassures Von Bolt that she knows how to deal with the Allied Nations. Von Bolt, worried, asks her if the allied forces have caught on to his plans, to which Kindle tells him that the Allied Nations are in panic from Black Hole's surprise attack and have no idea what they are planning, although Von Bolt is still not convinced by her answer.
Meanwhile, the Allied Nations and its units are struggling to reach the next battlefield due to the mud. Rachel tells everyone to keep moving but, shortly after, Colin reports that Blue Moon's lead units are stuck in the mud and can no longer move. Jugger then detects that the Allied Nations are coming and prepares to attack with the help of the Drake Clone.
The Allied Nations celebrate another victory, although Jess is still worried at how Black Hole still has such a huge army. The allied forces then continue on their way to the Twin Crown volcanoes for their next battle.
- ↑ "The Macro Land reinforcements were...unfortunate, shall we say. But I know how to take out a group of low-class trash. Please, my lord, let me take them to task." —Kindle (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
- ↑ "No one...hhh...has caught on...hhh...to my plan...hhh... Have they?" —Von Bolt (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
- ↑ " Aha ha ha! Not a chance. The allied forces are in disarray... Our surprise attack has panicked them. Those uneducated philistines have no idea what we are planning." —Kindle (Advance Wars)
- ↑ "I hope you speak....hhhhhh...speak the truth..." —Von Bolt (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
- ↑ "The mud covers my foot with the foulest of slickness! I can barely keep my footing." —Javier (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
- ↑ "We're near Black Hole's front lines... Who knows what they're planning? Everyone step lightly and keep moving! Hey, why are we stopping? What did I just say?!" —Rachel (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
- ↑ "The lead units are stuck in the mud!" —Colin (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
- ↑ "Enemy troops detected. Launch primary defensive applications." —Jugger (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
- ↑ "Huzzah! The day is saved, and the people can slumber at their leisure once again!" —Javier (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
- ↑ "I still don't like it... We thought that Black Hole was crushed, and yet they still have this huge army? Too many questions, not enough answers." —Jess (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)
- ↑ "Out of the frying pan, into the fire, Jake. We're going to the Twin Crown volcanoes." —Rachel (Advance Wars: Dual Strike)